DITC80 Short Lightning Cable with Right-Angle Connector for Microphones & Accessories to iPhones Mounted in Gimbals
SKU: DITC80 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- Enables you to easily connect external microphones and charging accessories to iPhones mounted in gimbals
- Compact right-angle male Lightning connector fits perfectly into the small space next to the motors on handheld smartphone gimbals
- Let’s you to charge the connected Apple iPhone and passes audio, video, and data
- Made with high-quality materials, durably constructed, short 3.15-inch (80mm) length is the ideal size for use on gimbals
- Compatible with any Apple device with a Lightning port, including the iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, and many more models
The Saramonic DITC80 is a short Lightning extension cable with a space-saving right-angle connector on the male end that makes it possible to use Lightning accessories on an iPhone when it’s used in a handheld smartphone gimbal. The DITC80 enables you to closely mount your iPhone to the gimbal’s motors while still being able to connect external audio devices like the excellent sounding Saramonic LavMicro Di wired lavalier microphone or connect to power sources for charging.
1 x DITC80 Short Lightning Extension Cable
- 0.03lb / 0.015kg