SR-C2005 Right-Angle USB-C Adapter, 90-Degree Male-to-Female Type-C Adapter Ideal for Devices in Gimbals & Tight Spaces
SKU: SR-C2005 | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- A USB-C adapter that’s compact and lightweight, provides a 90-degree right-angle, and has male-to-female connectors
- Perfect for use with Handheld Gimbals, allowing users to plug in microphones, power and other peripherals into the Smartphone while in use
- Ideal for fitting USB Type-C connectors in tight spaces, such as when a smartphone, tablet or computer is mounted or secured in a vehicle, in case, or anywhere space is an issue
- Helps prevent damage to equipment when too much pressure and strain is placed on straight cables and connectors
- Ultracompact measuring only 1.25” (3.2cm) in length and weighing only 0.20oz (5g)
A must for Smartphones in Handheld Gimbals
When using a Smartphone is Handheld Gimbal, it is impossible to connect a USB-C microphone, power supply, cable or peripheral to it. The SR-C2005 makes this possible. Its sleek and low-profile design lets you connect USB-C devices to the Smartphone, and still gives you plenty of clearance to not get in the way of the gimbal’s motor. It allows you to finally get the most out of your Smartphone in a gimbal by attaching the much-needed accessories to maximize your video shooting.
Tight spaces, finally accessible
Whether you trying to work with your laptop in its slim case, mounting a smartphone in a mount on your dashboard, or trying to fit your tablet in a tight space. The SR-C2005 gives you the ability to plug in peripherals, a power supply, or any other USB-C device into those tight previously inaccessible spaces. Finally allowing you to get the most out of your USB-C device, no matter where you need it.
Strain-free cables, also easy on you
Straight cables and connectors can sometimes cause potentially harmful strain on ports and equipment. Using the SR-C2005 in these situations can greatly relieve this pressure and help you avoid unnecessary damage. In addition, using this adapter is completely free of complexity. You simply plug it in, and it works. No technical skill required.
- 0.01lb / 0.005kg