SR-C2001 3.5mm TRS Male to USB-C Stereo or Mono Microphone & Audio Input Adapter for USB-C Devices
SKU: SR-C2001 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Easily record microphones, wireless microphone receivers, audio recorders, mixers, and much more into the USB-C port of Smartphones, Tablets and Computers
- Records in mono, or stereo sound and 3.5mm connector provides plug-in power to microphones, for compatibility with a wide array of microphones, including popular on-camera video microphones
- Ideal input audio adapter for Android Smartphones or Tablets, Computers, and iOS Devices with USB-C, and other USB-C mobile devices; The SR-C2001 is an input adapter and does not output audio to external devices
- 3.5mm connector is gold-plated to provide the best possible signal transfer and resist corrosion, made with high-quality components
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to bring everywhere with a 9-inch (22.86cm) cable length and weighing only 0.2oz (6g)
The Saramonic SR-C2001 is a is a powerful audio input adapter for USB-C devices with an USB-C connector on one end, and a male 3.5mm TRS plug on the other. Allowing users to record the output of microphones, wireless microphone receivers, audio mixers, and other audio sources in mono or stereo into to the USB-C port of Smartphones, Tablets, Computers and much more.
*The SR-C2001 is an input cable for mics and other audio sources into a USB-C device, and does not output audio from the USB-C device to external devices*
Microphone Input Cable with Plug-In Power for USB-C Devices
The SR-C2001 is a perfect adapter to connect to the female 3.5mm output jack on microphones or wireless microphone receivers into your USB-C device. Want to connect a mini shotgun microphone directly to your Android Smartphone? Need to connect a wireless microphone receiver directly to your Laptop? The SR-C2001 can handle all that and so much more. It also provides plug-in power to your microphones, which is vital for many popular on-camera video microphones.
Versatile USB-C Input Cable for Audio Mixers, Recorders and Other Audio Devices
The SR-C2001 does not stop with microphones. You can also connect to the female 3.5mm output jack of audio mixers, recorders, or any audio source into your device’s USB-C port. Perfect for recording the output of any audio source directly into your USB-C device.
*The SR-C2001 does not output audio to external devices*
Record or Stream Professional Audio Sources to your Apps with Ease
Whether you’re recording an on-camera microphone into your Android Smartphone for a video shoot, or an audio mixer into your iPad Pro for a live stream, the SR-C2001 makes it easy. Simply plug in the SR-C2001 to your mic or audio source, plug it into your USB-C device, open the recording, video, or streaming app and the SR-C2001 will input your audio into the app of your choice. *App Must Support External USB-C Audio*
Stereo or Mono recording, for so many possibilities
The SR-C2001 also allows you to record to your device in mono or stereo sound. Perfect for mono, or stereo microphones, mono summed output, or dual mono out from dual wireless receivers, like the UwMic9 system, stereo, or mono audio feeds from a mixer and so much more. You can even use the SR-C2001 to record the output of a record player or audio cassette player to the USB-C port on a computer to digitize analog media.
High-Quality, Lightweight, and Built to Last
The SR-C2001 is a high-quality cable, and all the connectors are gold plated, which provides the best possible signal transfer and resists corrosion. It is remarkably compact and lightweight at 9” (22.86cm) in length and weighing only 0.2oz (6g). It’s an ideal problem-solving audio input cable for your USB-C devices, that you can easily bring anywhere.
1 x SR-C2001 Male 3.5mm TRS to Male USB-C Cable Adapter
- 0.01lb / 0.006kg