SR-XLR35 Microphone Cable for Connecting Professional XLR Mics to Smartphones, Tablets, & DSLRs 9.84' (3m)
SKU: SR-XLR35 | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to mobile devices and cameras to make professional sounding recordings with ease
- Compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, video cameras and more, works with Android and Apple devices that feature headphone jacks
- Incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation, works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones
- 9.84-foot (3m) cable provides plenty of length, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- Works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more
The SR-XLR35 is a remarkably affordable piece of equipment that can vastly improve the sound quality of your productions. It’s compatible with any camera that features a 1/8“ (3.5mm) microphone input, or any Android or Apple device that features a headphone jack. Whether you’re shooting with a powerful DSLR or the phone in your pocket, the SR-XLR35 will seriously improve your sound.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the SR-XLR35. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the SR-XLR35 features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 9.84-foot (3m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the SR-XLR35 tidy.
- 0.24lb / 0.109kg