Saramonic SR-C2020 2x 3.5mm TRS Male to 4x XLR Splitter for Dual Wireless Systems & Blink 500 Pro B8
SKU: SR-C2020 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Unique and handy audio splitter, that converts 2x stereo 3.5mm TRS audio outputs into 4x mono XLR Male outputs
- Ideal for converting the output of 2x dual wireless systems’ receivers or a quad receiver into 4x separate XLR inputs of professional cameras, mixers, recorders, and audio interfaces
- Perfect output audio adapter for 2x dual 2.4GHz or UHF wireless systems, or the Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B8 and quad wireless systems, and versatile 2x TRS to 4x TRS audio splitter for numerous other audio tasks
- Perfect output audio adapter for 2x dual 2.4GHz or UHF wireless systems, or the Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B8 and quad wireless systems, and versatile 2x TRS to 4x XLR audio splitter for numerous other audio tasks
- Convenient single adapter design with 2x coiled cable right-angled 3.5mm TRS connectors to 4x XLR Male connectors; 23.6” (0.6m) cable length and weighing only 6.49oz (184g)
The Saramonic SR-C2020 is a unique and extremely useful 23.6” (0.6m) audio adapter cable with 2x coiled cable right-angled 3.5mm TRS connectors on one end, and 4x XLR Male connectors on the other. Allowing users to output 2x dual 2.4GHz and UHF wireless mic receivers into 4x separate XLR inputs of professional mixers, recorders, cameras, audio interfaces, and more. Ideal for the Blink 500 Pro B8 wireless system, and a versatile 2x TRS to 4x XLR audio splitter for numerous other audio tasks.
Quad XLR Audio Splitter for Multiple Dual 2.4GHz and UHF Wireless Systems or Quad Wireless Systems
The SR-C2020 is an ideal dual 3.5mm adapter to split to the output from 2x popular 2.4GHz or dual UHF wireless microphone receivers into multiple professional XLR inputs or devices. Want to connect 2x receivers into 4x discrete channels of an XLR mixer? Need to connect them into 4x inputs of a recorder? Do you have to connect them into 4x professional cameras’ inputs? No matter the brand, the SR-C2019 can handle all that and so much more, and it is designed for the Blink 500 Pro B8 quad receiver.
Versatile Audio Splitter Adapter for So Many Other Uses
The SR-C2020 does not stop with wireless receivers. It is a versatile 2x 3.5mm to 4x XLR splitter and interconnect cable that can be used with professional mixers, recorders, cameras, audio interfaces, or any audio device with an XLR input or 3.5mm output. It is a perfect problem-solving audio splitter adapter cable to have in your audio toolbox.
High-Quality, Lightweight, and Built to Last
The SR-C2020 is a high-quality cable, and all the connectors are gold plated, which provide the best possible signal transfer and resists corrosion. The 2x inputs feature coiled lead cables from a rugged split joint to right-angled 3.5mm TRS connectors, with 4x XLR output connectors 15” (38cm) from the split joint. Giving you enormous flexibility when connecting multiple devices.
1 x SR-C2020 2x 3.5mm TRS Male to 4x XLR Male Adapter Cable
- 0.44lb / 0.2kg