SR-C2000 3.5mm TRS Male to Lightning Microphone & Audio Input Audio Adapter for iPhones & iPads (Open Box)
SKU: SR-C2000D | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Easily record microphones, wireless microphone receivers, audio recorders, mixers, and much more into the Lightning port of an Apple iPhone or iPad
- 3.5mm connector provides plug-in power to microphones for compatibility with a wide array of microphones, including popular on-camera video microphones
- Features Apple-certified MFi parts, high-quality cable and gold-plated connectors that provide the best possible signal transfer and resist corrosion
- Ideal audio adapter accessory to record external audio into Apple iPhones and iPads with Lightning; Compact and lightweight at 9" (22.9 cm) & 0.3oz (9g)
- The SR-C2000 is an input adapter and does not output audio to external devices
The Saramonic SR-C2000 is a is a powerful audio input adapter for Apple iPhones and iPads with an Apple Lightning connector on one end, and a male 3.5mm TRS plug on the other. Allowing users to record the output of microphones, wireless microphone receivers, audio mixers, and other audio sources into to the Lightning port of an Apple iPhone or iPad.
Microphone Input Cable with Plug-In Power for iPhones and iPads with Lightning
The SR-C2000 is a perfect adapter to connect to the female 3.5mm output jack on microphones or wireless microphone receivers into your iPhone or iPad with Lightning. Want to connect a mini shotgun microphone directly to your iPhone? Need to connect a wireless microphone receiver directly to your iPad? The SR-C2000 can handle all that and so much more. It also provides plug-in power to your microphones, which is vital for many popular on-camera video microphones.
Versatile iOS Input Cable for Audio Mixers, Recorders and Other Audio Devices
The SR-C2000 does not stop with microphones. You can also connect to the female 3.5mm output jack of audio mixers, recorders, or any audio source into your iPhone or iPad’s Lighting port. Perfect for recording the output of any audio source directly into your iOS device. *The SR-C2000 does not output audio to external devices*
Record or Stream Professional Audio Sources to your iOS Apps with Ease
Whether you’re recording an on-camera microphone into your iPhone for a video shoot, or an audio mixer into your iPad for a live stream, the SR-C2000 makes it easy. Simply plug in the SR-C2000 to your mic or audio source, plug it into your iPhone or iPad, open the recording, video, or streaming app and the SR-C2000 will input your audio into the app of your choice. *App Must Support External Lightning Audio*
High-Quality, Lightweight, and Built to Last
The SR-C2000 is a high-quality cable that features Apple-certified MFi parts, and all the connectors are gold plated, which provides the best possible signal transfer and resists corrosion. It is remarkably compact and lightweight at 9” (22.86cm) in length and weighing only 0.3oz (9g). It’s an ideal problem-solving audio input cable for your iOS devices, that you can easily bring anywhere.
1 x SR-C2000 3.5mm Stereo Male to Apple Lightning Adapter
- 0.02lb / 0.01kg