Blink 500 RX Dual Camera-Mountable Receiver for Blink 500 Pro Transmitters with TRS & TRRS Cables
SKU: BLINK500RX | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Incredibly lightweight, ultracompact and easy-to-use camera-mountable wireless dual-receiver that handles up to 2 Blink 500 TX transmitters (sold separately) and provides broadcast-quality sound
- Built-in belt clip also acts as a camera-shoe mount for easy attachment, two output cables are included, TRS for cameras and TRRS for smartphones or tablets
- No technical knowledge of audio is required to use. Operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz spectrum and automatically hops to free channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts
- Built-in Lithium ion battery charges via USB-C with included cable and can be powered when in use or recharged with portable USB battery packs
- Output signal is strong, so you can lower the noisy preamps of cameras to achieve a cleaner overall sound quality, the output jack can be used for headphone monitoring
So advanced, it’s effortless.
Some wireless microphone receivers are complicated to operate, but the Blink 500 RX is so technically advanced that it couldn’t be easier to use. Even though there are very few controls to adjust, it does a lot behind the scenes to ensure excellent performance. The Blink 500 operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz spectrum, and automatically hops channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts. Pairing transmitters is simple, and all of the complicated aspects of using wireless microphones happen seamlessly in the background, letting you concentrate on storytelling and getting a great shot.
Blink 500: a diverse ecosystem.
There’s a large family of innovative Blink 500 wireless microphone products and they’re are all ultra-compact, lightweight, and fully compatible with the Blink 500 RX. The Blink 500 TX is a tiny clip-on wireless transmitter with a high-quality built-in microphone, an external mic input (it comes with a professional external lavalier mic), a built-in Lithium battery, a USB-C charging port, gain buttons and intelligent multicolored LEDs. The Blink 500 RX can handle up to two 500 TX transmitters at the same time. The Blink 500 RXDi is an incredibly small and lightweight dual-receiver that has a Lightning connector you can plug directly into iPhones and iPads, and it works great with handheld gimbals, too. The Blink 500 RXUC is just like the RXDi, except it has a USB-C connector for Android smartphones or tablets and modern Apple Mac and PC computers. All of the receivers can handle up to two Blink 500 TX transmitters at the same time.
An ideal wireless system.
Even if you shoot video with a smartphone or tablet, wireless microphones are still completely essential tools for video production, and the fact that the Blink 500 is one of the smallest and most lightweight systems you can get—yet it still delivers professional quality sound—makes it ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers, or any content creator that needs an incredibly easy-to-use wireless system that won’t slow them down. It’s small enough to tuck away in a small pocket, so you can effortlessly bring it with you everywhere you go. Plus, the Blink 500 series is an evolving system of products that will soon be expanding, giving users even more options and versatility.
1 x Blink 500 RX Receiver with Built-In Clip and Camera Shoe-Mount
1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable for Cameras
1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRRS to TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones and Tablets
2 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cables
1 x Pairing Pin
- 0.07lb / 0.031kg