Vmic5 Professional On-Camera Supercardioid Shotgun Mic with 2-stage Gain, 150Hz High-Pass Filter, Headphone Output, and 150hr Li-Ion Battery
SKU: VMIC5 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Compact professional supercardioid on-camera shotgun microphone with a 150-hr li-ion battery, ultra-light and sturdy ABS construction with an advanced integrated shock mount with camera-shoe & 1/4”-20 mounting
- Full-sized shotgun with 5 x 0.9” (126 x 23mm) interference tube with a 14mm capsule that delivers a full-frequency and detailed, broadcast-quality sound with focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection
- Easy-to-use and flexible sonic controls with a 2-stage Output Gain Control: 0dB / +10dB and a selectable 150Hz High-Pass Filter to ensure the best sound in any scenario
- Features a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time monitoring, and a side-mounted 3.5mm output with removable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable
- Includes both a foam windscreen with rubber gasket seal for filming indoors, and a furry windshield for filming outdoors and in higher wind conditions
Premium Full-Frequency Sound and Control, Run-and-Gun Ready
The Vmic5 features a full-sized 5 x 0.9” interference tube, making it capable of the wider frequency response, detailed sound, and off-axis rejection of a pro XLR shotgun, but in a compact and lightweight mini-shotgun form-factor. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection of audio from the sides and rear. It features a 2-stage (0dB/+10dB) gain control and a 150Hz high-pass filter to eliminate low-frequency noise, for simple but flexible sonic control. All making the Vmic5 the perfect companion for your DSLR, Mirrorless or Video Camera when you need a mic with the sound and performance of real shotgun, small enough for run-and-gun action and can still fit in your camera bag.
Headphone Monitoring, Intelligent Connectivity and Power for Days
The Vmic5 features a 3.5mm headphone output to monitor your sound, a vital feature if your camera lacks a headphone out. It features a side-mounted 3.5mm microphone output with a short, coiled cable to connect to cameras, mixers, and recorders. Because the cable is removable, it also allows users to use any 3.5mm TRS output cable or adapter in its place. The Vmic5 also features an internal 2000mAh lithium-ion battery with up-to 150-hours of runtime and can even be powered externally, via its USB-C (DC 5V/1A) charging connector.
Ready for Action, Anywhere You Need It
Whether you are filming indoors, or outdoors, the Vmic5 is ready to film anywhere, anytime. Both a foam windscreen and a furry windshield are included. Allowing you to film with confidence wherever the action is, without the need to purchase additional wind protection. Built with durable ABS construction, the Vmic5 is rugged enough to survive the demanding world of video production. An advanced integrated shock mount isolates it from unwanted vibration noise when in motion and includes a camera-shoe mount with metal 1/4”-20 thread. Allowing you to easily mount it to cameras, boom poles, stands, camera cages and tripods with ease.
1x Vmic5 Shotgun Microphone
1x Foam Windscreen with Rubber Gasket
1x Furry Windshield
1x USB-A to USB-C charging cable
1x Short Coiled 3.5mm TRS Output Cable with Right-Angle Connectors
1x Printed Manual
1x Warranty Card
- 1.03lb / 0.466kg