DK5A Professional Water-Resistant 7mm Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Saramonic, Sennheiser, Rode, Azden, Nady, Senal, Boya and more Wireless Transmitters and Recorders with 3.5mm Input
SKU: DK5A | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Premium water-resistant lavalier microphone for wireless and recorders designed for extreme conditions that delivers superior sound quality and advanced sonic performance
- Impervious to water, make-up, sweat and inclement weather conditions making it ideal for stage, fitness, news gathering and demanding filmmaking applications
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern is ideal for capturing natural sounding dialog and vocals in video, stage and audio productions
- Premium included accessory suite features 1x metal mesh, 2x foam and 2x furry windscreens, a lightweight yet protective case and 2x metal alligator-style mic clips
- Locking 3.5mm connector compatible with Saramonic, Rode, Sennheiser, Azden, Nady, Senal, Boya and more wireless systems as well as audio recorders or mixers with plug-in power, like Tascam, Zoom and more
Ready to get Wet and Dirty
Impervious to water, make-up, sweat and inclement weather the DK5A lavalier is an ideal choice for those demanding filmmaking and stage applications where getting wet and dirty is part of the job. Whether you are recording a news report in a hurricane, filming an action scene on a boat, getting sweaty in the gym, or performing in an intense stage production, the DK5A can handle it. Designed to be used anywhere a normal lavalier wouldn’t be up to the challenge, the DK5A can handle the moisture, dust and debris that would cripple a standard lavalier and keep sounding great. It can even be 100% submerged in water, just shake off the capsule and you’ll be ready for the next shot.
Perfect Sound Anywhere
It doesn’t matter if you’re using the DK5A indoors in a quiet room or outside in a storm—you’re always going to get perfect sound because every critically important windscreen accessory you need are all included. The microphone, metal mesh mic clip, and five included windscreens all fit neatly into pockets in the included compact soft-shell case. When you don’t need to go wireless, plug it in to a portable recorder with 3.5mm input or use the Saramonic C-XLR+ adapter (sold separately) to easily plug the DK5A lavalier into equipment with XLR inputs.
Designed with Care
It’s the little things that make a big difference in the quality of a product, and the DK5A is loaded with them. A good example are the innovative elastic fastening clips on the included furry windscreens. It’s easy to accidentally lose a windscreen, which can potentially jeopardize your day’s work. That’s why the furry windscreens have bands and fasteners. They allow you to wrap the windscreen closely to the mic for added protection from the wind, and to prevent it from falling off.
For Wireless and More
The gold-plated locking 3.5mm connector is compatible with numerous wireless systems from Saramonic, Sennheiser, Rode, Azden, Nady, Senal, Boya and even more, plus audio recorders with 3.5mm microphone inputs with plug-in power from manufacturers like Zoom, Tascam, Sony, Marantz, Roland and more. And because it is standard 3.5mm TRS wiring, it can even be plugged directly into DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras with 3.5mm microphone input that provide plug-in-power.
1 x DK5A Compact Water-Resistant Lavalier Microphone
2 x Alligator-Style Mic Clip
1 x Fitted Metal Microphone Windscreen
2 x Foam Windscreens with Fitted Gaskets
2 x High-Wind Furry Windscreens with Elastic Fastening Clasps
1 x Reusable Cable Wrap
1 x Protective Soft-Shell Case with 2 Mesh Pockets
1 x Carabiner Clip
1 x Warranty Card
- 0.04lb / 0.02kg