UwMic9 TX9 UHF Bodypack Transmitter & SR-M1 Omnidirectional Clip-On Lavalier for UwMic9 Receivers
SKU: UWMIC9TX9 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless beltpack transmitter and lavalier microphone for the RX9 dual receiver (sold separately)
- Works right out of the box with easy plug-and-play operation, lavalier mic, mic clip, foam windscreen, and belt clip are all included
- Professional SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone provides natural sound that’s ideal for video production
- Durable all-metal construction with easy-to-read backlit LCD display and easy-to-use menus and controls
- Offers up to 330-foot (100m) operating distance with infrared that makes it easy to sync channels with receiver
New features and functions, same remarkable price
The new generation of the UwMic9 features updated operating system, input level control, a sleek look and an unbeatable price.
Included omnidirectional lavalier with added expandability
The included SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone that’s ideal for use in video production because it captures sound equally no matter what direction it’s pointing when clipped to clothing. Designed to capture rich, crystal-clear sound it also features a locking 3.5mm connector to prevent the mic from accidentally being unplugged. Because the TX9 is wired with the standard 3.5mm TRS pin-out, allowing for use with hundreds of lavalier, headset, instrument and gooseneck microphones. Including the premium-quality Saramonic DK3 Lavalier, water-proof DK5 Lavalier, DK6 low-profile headset mic, or the UMIC-M2 mini-gooseneck mic. The TX9 also provides plug-in power, allowing the TX9 transmitter to accept other TRS mics, like mini-shotgun and on-camera microphones.
Power, Range, Flexibility and Function
With an impressive operating range of up to 330-feet (100m), the TX9 gives users the range, and power they need for professional applications. It features infrared syncing and features a 12-step input level control, allowing users to dial in the gain level for their needs and can also be used to transmit line-level audio, such as an output from a mixer. It also features a High/Medium/Low RX transmission power output setting, allowing users to conserve batteries in controlled recording environments. A handy muting feature if the person wearing the clip-on lavalier microphone needs privacy, and a flashing red LED reminds you to unmute it afterward.
Expandable and Backwards Compatible
Optional microphones and cables (sold separately) are available, giving you unrivaled flexibility. Older UwMic9 receivers with yellow trim, are completely compatible.
1 x TX9 belt-pack transmitter
1 x SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier mic
1 x Alligator-style lavalier mic clip
1 x Fitted foam windscreen
1 x Belt clip
1 x SR-UMBC1 battery compartment
1 x Printed user manual
1 x Warranty card
- 0.47lb / 0.2114kg