SR-NV5X Short Professional Directional Shotgun Mic w/ Integrated XLR Cable, Foam & Furry Windscreens
SKU: SR-NV5X | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Professional shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound, sleek metal construction that is lightweight yet durable
- Short-length shotgun with integrated 14.75” (37.47cm) XLR cable that is ideal for mounting on a camera but also effective when used on boom poles or stands
- Cardioid polar pattern doesn’t have a “rear lobe” which enables the NV5 to do an exceptional job of repressing sounds to the rear and sides, while clearly picking up sounds in front of it
- Incredibly easy to use, no buttons or controls to operate and features low noise and high sensitivity
- Includes NV5-WS furry windscreen for use outdoors in windy conditions, rubber shock mount spacer and foam windscreen
The SR-NV5X is incredibly easy to use and has no buttons or controls that you need to operate. It requires phantom power to operate, which can be supplied by certain cameras or by field mixers, like the Saramonic SR-PAX2. The NV5X is fully compatible with the Saramonic TX-XLR9 and SR-XLR4C wireless plug-on transmitters, which also supply phantom power. Both of those transmitters are remarkably inexpensive solutions for wireless shotgun use. The freedom and creative possibilities of using a compact, wireless shotgun are endless. For example, you can set up an elaborate wide shot where the NV5X is hidden from view and used to capture dialog.
This is an extremely lightweight professional microphone that delivers pristine sound quality — yet it’s remarkably affordable. It features an attractive metal construction that’s durable and will survive the bumpy world of video production, whether it’s mounted to a professional broadcast camera or an entry-level DSLR with an XLR adapter.
1 x SR-NV5X Shotgun Microphone
1 x Foam Windscreen
1 x Furry Windscreen
1 x Rubber Spacer
1 x Printed Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- 0.41lb / 0.185kg