SR-MV7000 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with USB, USB-C & Dual XLR Output Cables for Computers, Android & Pro Mixers or Preamps
SKU: SR-MV7000 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with tri-capsule design with 4-selectable polar patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional (Figure-8) and Stereo for flexibility and sonic control
- USB and Dual XLR outputs for use with computers, Android Devices, professional microphone preamps, audio interfaces, mixers and vocal processors
- Ideal microphone for Podcasters, Voice-Over Artists, Musicians, Vocal Performers, Broadcasters and much more
- 4-position gain control, 150Hz Low-Cut filter and mute button with all controls easily accessed on the front of mic and 3.5mm headphone output with a volume control and latency-free real-time monitoring
- Solid and stable integrated desktop stand with included pop filter that that looks great on camera and can be removed for use with microphone boom arms and other microphone stands
Professional Studio Sound and Versatility
The SR-MV7000 delivers professional studio-quality sound with versatility of 4-selectable polar patterns. Designed with 3 large diaphragm condenser capsules, it features Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional (Figure-8) and Stereo. Giving users flexibility and sonic control when miking different audio scenarios and sources. Cardioid: Ideal for dialog, vocal performances and miking instruments. Omnidirectional: ideal for round-table podcasts, multi-person and multi-instrument recordings. Bi-Directional (Figure-8): Ideal for two-person interviews and vocal or instrument recordings while rejecting sound from sides. Stereo: Ideal for capturing a realistic stereo image, like recording sound effects, acoustic instruments and environmental or ambient sounds.
Advanced Connectivity, Control and Monitoring
Whether you are connecting and recording to a computer, microphone preamp, audio interface, Android mobile device, or a mixer. The SR-MV7000 has the included output cables for your needs, USB-A for computers, Dual 3-Pin XLR for preamps, audio interfaces, mixers and professional processors, and USB-C for Android devices and modern computers. It features 4-position selectable gain control providing up-to 30dB of clean gain, a 150Hz Low-Cut filter to remove unwanted bass rumble and noise and mute button. It also features a 3.5mm headphone output with a dedicated headphone volume control for latency-free real-time monitoring.
Style, Function and Flexibility
The SR-MV7000 was intelligently designed for function, as well as aesthetics. It features a sleek professional look that looks great on camera, with all buttons and controls easily accessed on the front of mic so you always being in control, even while recording. It also features a solid and stable integrated desktop stand with included pop filter that is easy to adjust the mic’s position for optimum sound. Remove the desktop stand for use with microphone boom arms and other traditional microphone stands for even more flexibility and mounting options.
1 x SR-MV7000 USB Microphone
1 x Table-Top Microphone Stand
1 x Pop Filter
1 x 1.6′ (0.5m) 5-pin XLR Female to Dual 3-pin XLR Male Y-Cable
1 x 3.9′ (1.2m) USB-C to USB-A Cable
1 x 3.9′ (1.2m) USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 2.65lb / 1.2kg