SR-MV7000 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone w/ USB, USB-C & Dual XLR Output Cables
SKU: SR-MV7000 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with tri-capsule design with 4-selectable polar patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional (Figure-8) and Stereo for flexibility and sonic control
- USB and Dual XLR outputs for use with computers, iPhone 15, Android Devices, iPads, professional microphone preamps, audio interfaces, mixers and vocal processors
- Ideal microphone for Podcasters, Voice-Over Artists, Musicians, Vocal Performers, Broadcasters and much more
- 4-position gain control, 150Hz Low-Cut filter and mute button with all controls easily accessed on the front of mic and 3.5mm headphone output with a volume control
- Solid and stable integrated desktop stand with included pop filter that that looks great on camera and can be removed for use with microphone boom arms and other microphone stands
The Saramonic SR-EA5 is a compact USB-C audio interface with USB-A adapter for 3.5mm TRS microphones and other audio sources. It provides plug-in power for microphones and features 2x 3.5mm headphone outputs with level control knob for real-time monitoring and playback. It also features a soft-touch mute button, to cut off the microphone for privacy, and a Denoise knob that controls the active noise gate to suppress external noise picked up by the microphone. Compact and easy-to-use, it is compatible with USB-C or USB computers of all kinds, as well as Phone 15, Android Smartphones or Tablets, newer iPads, and other devices with USB-C.
An Ideal Audio Interface for 3.5mm Mics and Audio Sources for USB-C and USB Devices
The SR-EA5 features a female 3.5mm microphone input with plug-in power, perfect to connect your lavalier, headset mic, wireless mic receiver, mini shotgun, or any microphone with a 3.5mm TRS output. You can also plug in any 3.5mm audio source, or an external mixer, like the Saramonic AX1 or SmartRig+. It doesn’t matter if it’s a battery-powered, plug-in powered microphone, or a line-level source, the SR-EA5 is ready to record.
Denoise Knob to Dial-In Active Noise Gate for External Noise Suppression
The SR-EA5 features a tactile Denoise knob allowing you to control its active noise gate, automatically suppressing external noise picked up from the microphone. Perfect for when you’re recording in an environment or room that is a bit noisy or has annoying background noise that is picked up by the microphone. Allowing you to dial-in exactly how much noise suppression you need, from 0 to -45dB of external noise suppression.
Two 3.5mm Headphone Outputs for Real-Time Monitoring and Playback with Soft-Touch Mute Button
The SR-EA5 features 2x female 3.5mm headphone outputs, allowing you to connect to headphones for up to 2 people or powered speakers for real-time monitoring (app dependent) and playback. A tactile soft-touch mute button allows you to easily cut off the mic for privacy in virtual meetings, or when not recording with audio applications, and to use as a cough button while streaming and podcasting.
Easy-to-Use with Plug-and-Play USB-C and USB Compatibility, and Easily Adaptable for Lightning Devices
A truly plug-and-play device with no drivers or extra software to install. The SR-EA5 is class-compliant for use with Mac, PC, and other Computers with USB-C or USB. It also easily connects to Android Devices and iOS Devices with USB-C. Simply plug-in the SR-EA5, select it in the audio settings, plug in your mic and headphones, and start recording. The SR-EA5 is also adaptable with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), for use with iPhones and iPads with Lightning.
1 x SR-MV7000 USB Microphone
1 x Table-Top Microphone Stand
1 x Pop Filter
1 x 1.6′ (0.5m) 5-pin XLR Female to Dual 3-pin XLR Male Y-Cable
1 x 3.9′ (1.2m) USB-C to USB-A Cable
1 x 3.9′ (1.2m) USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 2.65lb / 1.2kg