MV-Mixer 2-Channel 24-bit/192kHz Audio Interface for Mac & Windows with 2x XLR-1/4” Combo Inputs for Mic, Instrument & Line Signals
SKU: MV-MIXER | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- 2-Channel Audio Interface with High-Fidelity Recording up to 24-bit / 192kHz Resolution for Mac OS and Windows Computers
- 2x XLR-1/4” Combo Inputs for Recording Microphones, Instruments, and Line-Level Recording with Independent Settings, Gain Control, and Multicolor LED Indicators for Each Input
- Ideal for Music Production, Podcasts, Voice Overs, Streaming, and Multi-Track Recording in: Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Steinberg Cubase, Reaper, and Many More
- XLR Microphone Inputs with Selectable +48V Phantom Power feature 110dBA of ultra-clean gain; Giving you the power and clarity you need to get the best sound from your microphones
- 1/4" Inputs with Selectable Line or Instrument DI Input, giving you the “Direct Inject” gain needed when recording instruments like a guitar, bass, or amp directly into the MV-Mixer
The Saramonic MV-Mixer is a 2-channel USB high-fidelity audio interface with up to 24-bit / 192kHZ resolution. It features two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with selectable 48V phantom power for the mic preamps, a selectable line or instrument DI 1/4" inputs. It is an ideal audio interface for Music Production, Podcasts, Voice Overs, Streaming, and Multi-Track Recording in your favorite DAW or Application. Compatible with Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Steinberg Cubase, Reaper, and many more on MAC or Windows computers.
Flexible Recording, Mixing, and Monitoring with High-Resolution Sound
High-quality sound and flexibility are what the MV-Mixer is designed for. Featuring up to 24-bit / 192kHz recording resolution, allowing you to record your audio and playback in high-fidelity. Each input features an input gain knob with multi-color gain indicators and easy to access selectors on the front panel, there’s even an overload indicator around the input to let you know when you are clipping. It also has a large master output knob and headphone knob with multi-color level indicators for even more visual feedback. The headphone output also features an input or playback selector, allowing you to choose if you are monitoring the playback mix, or the inputs and playback for latency-free tracking.
Clean Microphone Preamps with Plenty of Gain and Control
The MV-Mixer’s combo inputs feature XLR microphone inputs with individual selectable +48V phantom power. Allowing you to turn on phantom for just a single condenser microphone, protecting non-phantom mics like ribbon mics if needed. The preamps feature 110dBA of ultra-clean gain; giving you the power and clarity you need to get the best sound from your microphones and providing enough gain to record large-diaphragm dynamic mics without an external booster.
Selectable 1/4” Inputs for Line-Level or Instruments with Direct Inject
The 1/4" inputs of the MV-Mixer feature a selectable line or instrument input. Select Line for the output of mixers, keyboards, effect processors, playback machines, and other Line-Level signals. Switch to Instrument for a DI input, giving you plenty of “Direct Inject” clean gain needed for recording instruments like a guitar, bass, or re-amping of amplifiers directly into the MV-Mixer.
An Ideal Interface for Creators
The MV-Mixer is an ideal interface choice for creators who need a versatile and reliable audio interface with the high-resolution audio recording and playback users want, for a remarkable value. Whether you are recording a podcast to ProTools, adding a voiceover to your video project in Premiere, recording multi-track instruments into Logic Pro, making music in Live, or anything in between, the MV-Mixer is up for the job.
1 x MV-Mixer Audio Interface
1 x USB-C to USB-A Cable (2m)
2x 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.35mm) Adapter
- 1.98lb / 0.9kg