SR-BV4 Supercardioid Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount & Pop Filter
SKU: SR-BV4 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Delivers Exceptional Professional Quality Sound to your Speech, Vocal, and Instrument Recording
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern Minimizes Off-Axis Sound and Room Noise, for Great Sound in Untreated Recording Environments.
- Ideal for Broadcasting, Podcasting, Voice-Over, Narration, and Studio Recording of All Kinds
- Unique and Stylish Standout Design with Rugged All-Metal Construction with Metal Mesh Internal Pop Filter
- Includes Spider-Style Shock Mount with Red Bands and Pop Filter that Sleekly Mounts On Shock Mount
The Saramonic SR-BV4 is a side-address lager-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for recording vocal and instrument performances. It delivers a detailed wide-range frequency response that is smooth and natural. It features a supercardioid polar pattern that effective in minimizing off-axis sound and room noise. Making it ideal for broadcasting, podcasting, voice-over, narration, and studio recording. It includes a stylish spider shock mount and an integrated pop filter.
Designed for Natural, Detailed Clarity that Focuses on You, and Not Background Noise
The SR-BV4 features a 34mm diaphragm and supercardioid polar pattern, delivering exceptional and professional quality sound. It provides smooth high frequencies, detailed mid-range response, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make it an absolute standout in its class. Because its supercardioid, it enables more focused capture of your voice with less background noise, resulting a great sound even in untreated environments.
Sleek Design with High-Quality Construction and Sonic Protection
The SR-BV4’s robust and sleek all-metal construction makes it extremely rugged, while still exceptionally stylish. Its included shock mount with unique red bands, provide isolation from unwanted rumbles and vibrations while recording, while giving the mic a standout look for your set-up. It features a tight metal mesh with internal pop filter that reduces wind and breath noise and includes a shock mount mounted pop filter that further minimizes plosives that can ruin your recording. It also features a gold-plated XLR output connector for the best possible signal transfer and to resist corrosion.
1 x SR-BV4 Microphone
1 x Shock Mount
1 x Pop Filter
- 1.82lb / 0.825kg