VWS Professional Windshield & Suspension System (Zeppelin/Blimp) for Shotgun & Pencil Microphones (Open Box)
SKU: VWSD | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- High-wind protection for using shotgun and pencil microphones outdoors with premium suspension shock mount that eliminates vibration and handling noise when used indoors and out
- For use on boom poles and stands, integrated handle for handheld pistol-grip usage, internal coiled XLR cable for easy connection and seamless routing
- Microphone angle is easily adjustable for optimal positioning, you can also adjust the shock mount to accommodate almost every industry standard shotgun microphone
- Ultra-lightweight design, includes acoustically transparent furry exterior layer, carrying pouch, 1/4” 20 tripod thread adapter
- Gives you the ability to capture clean-sounding audio in extreme weather conditions as well as providing a superior shock mount system for both indoor and outdoor use
The overall angle of the shock mount and blimp can quickly be adjusted to optimize the position of the microphone. A short, coiled XLR cable is built into the handle and shock mount unit to make it easy to connect microphones without concerning yourself with cable routing. The internal cabling also helps to create a seamless structure to diffuse rushing wind. An acoustically transparent furry windscreen acts as the external layer of the VMS, and it can easily be removed for use in milder environments. A 3/8“ thread at the base of the handle enables you to attach the VMS to boom poles, like the Saramonic Magic Boom Pole, and the 1/4” 20 thread adapter is also included to give you near limitless mounting options.
If your productions move rapidly from interior to exterior shots, the VMS can quickly be modified for those tasks. The rear and front domes of the are easily removable, and an integrated slide rail lets you quickly take off the main blimp housing. Likewise, the system is easy to break down and pack at the end of a shoot, and a carrying pouch is included for convenient storage and transport. All of the components are ultra-lightweight, so they won’t weigh you down when you’re working or moving your gear. The Saramonic VWS enables you to confidently achieve professional-level sound quality in adverse outdoor conditions with a wide variety of shotgun microphones at a remarkably budget-friendly price.
1 x Handle and shock mount unit with short, internal XLR cable
12x Shock mount Bands
1 x Main blimp housing
1 x Front dome
1 x Rear dome
1 x Furry windscreen
1 x 1/4” 20 tripod thread adapter
- 1.65lb / 0.75kg