SR-HC5 Premium Two-Section Broadcast Studio Microphone Suspension Mount with Locking Sections and Hide-Away Cable Management
SKU: SR-HC5 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Professional Table-Mounted Microphone Arm for Broadcast and Studio Recording, Ideal for Podcasts, Live Streaming, Voice-Overs, Home Studio Use, and more
- Provides a Premium, Professional Appearance with Sleek Aluminum-Alloy Construction with Integrated Hide-Away Cable Run that Looks Great when Streaming or Filming
- Easily Positionable and Adjustable Arm with 37.13” (94.3cm) Total Reach with 17” (43cm) Horizontal Section, 20" (50.8cm) Vertical Section, and 360˚ Base Swivel
- 3x Twist-Locks Secure in your Desired Microphone Position, providing Superior Stability and Security while still being Easily Accessible for Quick Adjustments
- Adjustable and Lockable Microphone Mounting Swivel Post with 3/8” Thread and included 5/8” Adapter for compatibility with almost all microphones, shock mounts and microphone clips
The Saramonic SR-HC5 is a premium table-mounted microphone suspension arm designed for high-level broadcast and studio microphone applications. Ideal for both XLR or USB microphones for podcasts, live streaming, voiceover recording, and home studio use of all kinds. It features 2-sections providing up to 37” total reach, and a 360˚ base swivel mount, allowing you to adjust the mic to the optimum position with ease. A lockable mic mounting swivel post and twist-lock section knobs lock in your ideal mic position, and it features hide-away cable management to eliminate cable clutter. The SR-HC5 is a professional microphone table or desk mounting solution, with advanced features and a clean and sleek look for a remarkable price.
Lock-In the Optimum Microphone Position with Ease
The SR-HC5 features a 17” (43cm) horizontal and 20" (50.8cm) vertical reach with up to 37.13” of total reach, giving you the flexibility to position the microphone to reach you while comfortably seated at a table or desk. It features a lockable mic mounting swivel post and 3 twist-lock knobs at the end of each section to lock your mic in the ideal position and are easily accessible for quick adjustments. This provides superior stability and security when you find the optimum mic position, and the ability to quickly re-position the microphone arm, with minimal handling noise. Designed to support microphones up to 2.2lbs (1kg), it also features a lockable swivel 3/8” mounting post with a 5/8” adapter making the SR-HC5 compatible with almost all microphones, shock mounts and mic clips.
Slim and Secure Mounting with Smooth and Silent 360˚ Swivel
The SR-HC5 features an adjustable C-clamp for securely mounting onto tables and desktops up to 2.25" (55mm) thick. The broadcast arm can be swiveled 360˚ in the mount for optimum positioning for silent re-positioning when you need to move the microphone off-axis for a cough or moment of privacy. The C-clamp features an ultra-slim design, that minimizes the clearance to mount it between a table or desk and a wall. Additionally, the arm can easily be removed from the C-clamp when not in use, while keeping the mount in place for easy set-up when ready to use later.
Premium Professional Look with Internal Hide-Away Cable Management
The SR-HC5 broadcast studio microphone arm provides a truly professional look for your studio set-up. Its sleek aluminum alloy design looks great on camera when streaming or filming. The SR-HC5 features internal hide-away cable runs with three lock-down clips on both sections that keep cables out of view, disappearing into the arm. Providing an even more sleek look, without the clutter of cables or need for cable ties on the arm.
1 x SR-HC5 Microphone Broadcast Studio Arm
1 x Table C-Clamp with Arm Mount
4 x Touch Fastener Cable Ties
1 x 3/8” Female to 5/8” Male Threaded Adapter
1 x Warranty Card
- 3lb / 1.36kg