SmartMic5 Unidirectional Micro-Shotgun Microphone with 3.5mm TRS Output for Cameras, Recorders, Mixers, Wireless Transmitters and More
SKU: SMARTMIC5 | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- Delivers focused, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video cameras, Recorders, Mixers, Wireless Transmitters and more with a 3.5mm mic input
- Unidirectional Mini-Shotgun design focuses on the sound in front of the microphone, while attenuating sounds from the sides and rear
- Ultra-lightweight and compact form-factor with simple plug-and-play usage allows you to bring it everywhere, effortlessly and just plug it in and start recording
- Built-in swivel provides 180˚ positioning and 360˚ rotation in 3.5mm input, allowing you to point it at the sound you want to capture with ease
- Integrated Shock Mount avoids unwanted vibration and handling noise and both Foam and Furry Windscreens are included
Focused Sound and Extra Reach in a Micro Form-Factor
The SmartMic5 features a 2.36 x 0.43” (6 x 1.1cm) interference tube and a unidirectional polar-pattern. Designed to focus on the sound in front of the microphone, while attenuating sounds from the sides and rear. Letting your video viewers and social media followers focus on your message and not the background noise. Because of its longer interference tube, it also allows you to move farther away from the microphone and still get a detailed and full-frequency sound. At only 5.4 x 0.7” (13.7 x 1.8cm) and 0.3oz (9.5g) it personifies ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight, making it ideal to bring anywhere anytime with your camera, recorder or device. Not only is this microphone ultra-compact and lightweight, it also never needs batteries or charging.
Flexible Positioning with Integrated Shock Mount
The SmartMic5 features an integrated 180˚ built-in swivel, so it can easily be pointed directly at the sound you want to capture, and it can also be rotated 360˚ in the 3.5mm input allowing complete hemispherical positioning. Its unidirectional pickup pattern provides smooth and even sounding audio, and its integrated shock mount helps you avoid recording unwanted vibration and handling noise.
- 0.02lb / 0.0095kg