Blink 800 B2 5.8GHz Wireless Plug-On XLR System for Dynamic and Battery-Powered Microphones with Plug-In XLR Receiver
SKU: BLINK800B2 | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- Professional 5.8GHz Wireless XLR plug-on System with plug-in XLR receiver that makes any dynamic or battery-powered condenser microphone wireless
- Ideal for wireless on-camera interviews, boom miking and film productions for your professional camera, mixer or recorder
- Incredibly easy-to-use with no settings or menus to have to worry about, just turn the system on, and start recording
- Automatically and intelligently changes channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts with 10mW wireless output power
- 6-hours of runtime from integrated lithium-ion batteries and can be powered while in use or recharged in the field with portable USB battery packs
Just Turn It On, for Great Wireless Sound
The Blink 800 Pro B2 is an ideal solution to give you freedom to be untethered by a cable when using a handheld mic for interviews or a powered shotgun microphone on a boom pole. Because there are no settings or menus to have to worry about, it just might just be the most simple, professional plug-on wireless system on the market. Pre-paired out of the box, there’s nothing to do besides connect your XLR microphone to the TX-XLR transmitter and connect the RX-XLR receiver to your camera, recorder, or mixer’s XLR input, turn them on and starting shooting. All of the complicated aspects of using wireless microphones happen seamlessly in the background, letting you concentrate on storytelling and getting a great shot.
A Powerfully Advanced 5.8GHz System
The Blink 800 B2 operates in the 5.8GHz frequency range, which is much higher and much less congested than 2.4GHz, UHF, and VHF. It automatically and intelligently changes channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts and features a strong 10mW of wireless output power, providing an impressive range of up-to 196.8-feet (60m) in open spaces. With up-to 6-hours of runtime from integrated lithium-ion batteries, so you won’t be wasting money on disposable batteries. The transmitter and receiver can be charged with included USB to USB-C cables and even can be powered in use or recharged in the field with portable USB battery packs.
- 0.19lb / 0.088kg