Blink 500 ProX RXUC USB-C Receiver for Blink 500 ProX TX Transmitters for Mobile Devices & Computers
SKU: BLINK500PROXRXU | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Device-mountable 2.4GHz dual-channel USB-C receiver for one or two Blink 500 ProX TX transmitters that mounts to the USB-C port of your Android Device, Mobile Device or Computer
- Ideal accessory to expand your Blink 500 ProX B1, B2, B3 or B4 system to add USB-C functionality, or as a spare or replacement for your Blink 500 ProX B5 or B6 wireless system
- Incredibly lightweight device-mountable dual receiver that sleekly mounts on to the USB-C port of Mobile Devices or Computers and delivers high-quality sound of up to 2 transmitters to video and audio apps
- Full-featured dual wireless receiver that features Mono/Stereo output setting and 3.5mm Headphone Output for Real-Time Monitoring
- Battery-Free and Powered by USB-C device with up to 328-feet (100m) line-of-sight range, Wide Frequency Response of 20Hz to 20KHz, and Digital Signal Resolution of 16bit / 48kHz
The Saramonic Blink 500 ProX RXUC is an incredibly compact and lightweight device-mountable dual receiver with USB-C output for up to two Blink 500 ProX TX transmitters. It is designed to add a USB-C Receiver to your Blink 500 ProX B1, B2, B3 or B4 wireless systems, and to be a spare or replacement your Blink 500 ProX B5 or B6 wireless system. The receiver sleekly mounts into the USB-C port of Android Devices, Mobile Devices, and Computers adding hardly any additional weight or bulk to your device. ***Designed exclusively for the Blink 500 ProX Transmitters, and will not work with the Blink 500 or Blink 500 Pro transmitters***
For Android Devices, Mobile Devices, Computers, and iPad Pro or iPad Air with USB-C
The Blink 500 ProX RXUC dual-channel receiver plugs right in and mounts to the device’s USB-C port. Android smartphone or tablet, computer, iPad Pro or iPad Air, and other class-compliant mobile devices with USB-C. A 3.5mm headphone output lets you monitor the sound in real-time, even if your app does not allow real-time monitoring. Absolutely vital to ensure you’re getting the best sound when recording, and finally allowing you to hear the other participants in virtual meetings, video calls, and online teaching apps in real-time. The RXUC also features a much-desired selectable Mono / Stereo output setting, giving you the ability either record each mic to separate channels, or mix the mics into your USB-C device’s video or audio recording app.
Expandable System for Incredible Versatility and Power
The Blink 500 ProX RXUC receiver is an ideal expansion for the remarkable Blink 500 ProX B1, B2, B3 and B4 systems. Letting you easily expand your current ProX system to have a dual USB-C receiver for a Mobile Devices and Computers for even more flexibility. And unlike some other 2.4GHz systems, because it is a full-featured dual wireless receiver, you don’t have to sacrifice functionality like Mono/Stereo recording or Real-Time monitoring from the USB-C device. Making the Blink 500 ProX RXUC a powerful USB-C expansion for your current ProX system with features, performance, and flexibility that no competitor can match.
- 0.04lb / 0.0164kg