Blink 500 Pro RXDi Lightning Dual Receiver for Blink 500 Pro TX Transmitters for iPhones and iPads
SKU: BLINK500PRORXDI | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- Device-mountable 2.4GHz dual-channel Lightning receiver for one or two Blink 500 Pro TX transmitters
- Spare or replacement for lost or damaged receiver for your Blink 500 Pro B3 or B4 wireless system
- Ideal accessory to add Lightning Receiver functionality to Blink 500 Pro B5 or B6 systems
- Features Mono/Stereo output setting and 3.5mm Headphone Output for Real-Time Monitoring
- Powered by iOS device with up to 328-feet (100m) line-of-sight range
The Saramonic Blink 500 Pro RXDi is a remarkably compact and lightweight device-mountable dual-channel receiver with Lightning output for up to two Blink 500 Pro TX transmitters. The Blink 500 Pro RXDi is designed to be a spare or replacement for lost or damaged receiver for your Blink 500 Pro B3 or B4 wireless system, or as to add a Lightning Receiver to Blink 500 Pro B5 or B6 wireless systems. The receiver easily mounts into the Lightning port of Apple iPhones and iPads. It is so compact and incredibly lightweight; it hardly adds any additional weight or bulk to your iOS device.
For iPhone and iPad with Lightning
The Blink 500 Pro RXDi dual-channel receiver plugs right in and mounts to the iOS device’s Lightning port. Allowing the system to work perfectly with your iPhone or iPad. A 3.5mm headphone output lets you monitor the sound in real-time, even if your app does not allow real-time monitoring. Absolutely vital to ensure you’re getting the best sound when recording and finally allowing you to hear the other participants in virtual meetings, video calls and virtual classroom applications in real-time. The RXDi also features a much-desired selectable Mono / Stereo output setting, giving you the ability record each mic to separate channels of iOS device’s video or audio recording apps.
1 x Blink 500 Pro RXDi Dual Receiver with Lightning Output
1x Printed Manual
1x Warranty Card
- 0.04lb / 0.0164kg