Vmic On-Camera Shotgun Microphone for DSLRs, Mirrorless, Video Cameras & Audio Recorders (Open Box)
SKU: VMICD | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- This product is in like-new condition and is offered for sale here because it was returned immediately after purchase or is was displayed at a trade show. OPEN BOX products are subject to the same warranty as NEW products and are also subject to the same 30-day return policy as NEW PRODUCTS.
- Broadcast-quality on-camera shotgun microphone with built-in headphone jack, removable output cable, durable metal construction, and robust integrated shockmount
- Incredibly easy to use with a versatile array of features, +20dB boost switch for achieving ultra-clean sound, -10dB switch for cleanly capturing loud sounds
- Low-cut setting makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble sounds, high-frequency boost setting enhances sharpness and clarity
- Integrated camera-shoe mount features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread, shockmount is rugged and robust, not flimsy or prone to bending and damage
- Runs on 2 standard AA batteries with a battery door that’s easy to access and use
The Saramonic Vmic is a premium on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders and provides a versatile array of features at an affordable price. It has a durable metal construction that will handily survive the demanding world of video production. An impressively robust integrated shockmount isolates the Vmic from unwanted vibration noise. In contrast, the shockmounts on competing shotguns are often flimsy and prone to bending and damage. Another feature you won’t find on competing shotgun microphones is the built-in headphone output on the Vmic, which always enables you to hear your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack. All of the controls on the Vmic are easy to use and easy to access. It has a +20dB boost setting that lets you to turn down your camera’s noisy preamp in order to achieve an ultra-clean sound as well as letting you pick up subjects from further away. The -10dB setting lowers the sensitivity of the Vmic so you can cleanly capture audio in loud environments. A low-cut switch makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates unwanted deep bass sounds, like distracting vibration noises from footsteps. A high-frequency boost setting enhances the sharpness and clarity of the sounds you capture. A short, coiled output cable is included to connect to your camera or recorder. This cable is easily removable which allows you to use any 1/8“ (3.5mm) cable in its place. When you need more length than the included 8-inch cable provides, you can easily swap it out for a longer one. A foam windscreen is included for indoor use, and for outdoor recording in higher winds you can use the VMIC-WS fitted furry windscreen that was designed for the Vmic (sold separately). The Vmic is an excellent sounding shotgun microphone that outperforms competing products that are considerably more expensive and doesn’t have the compromises of microphones that are similarly priced.
1 x Vmic shotgun microphone
1 x Vmic shotgun microphone
1 x short, coiled cable with gold-plated mini-plug connectors
1 x foam windscreen
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
- 0.52lb / 0.235kg