UwMic9 SP-RX9+TX9+TX9 Dual UHF Wireless Lavalier MIc System & Audio Mixer for Apple iPhone & Android Smartphones with Mount & Stabilization Handle
SKU: UWMIC9TX92SPRX9 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- Two-person wireless lavalier microphone system that plugs directly into an iPhone or Android smartphone, includes two beltpack transmitters, lavalier mics, and a dual-receiver/mixer that holds your phone with stabilizing handgrip
- Easy-to-use and works right out of the box with plug-and-play operation and 3 output cables: Lightning for Apple products, USB-C for Android and computers, and 3.5mm for cameras and other devices
- The receiver can also be used as a standalone audio mixer for mobile devices and cameras — you can plug two mics directly into it (3.5mm or XLR with phantom power, XLR cable included)
- Features durably constructed components and broadcast-quality sound, receiver features headphone jack, a long lasting built-in rechargeable battery that can also be powered by external USB power packs
- Offers up to 330-foot (100m) operating distance with auto-scan feature finds the best channels for you and infrared makes it easy to sync channels
The Saramonic UwMic9 SP-RX9+TX9+TX9 is a portable, dual-channel, UHF wireless microphone system that was designed to be used with an iPhone or Android smartphones, as well as cameras and other devices. It lets you use two, separate wireless beltpack transmitters with lavalier mics at the same time and includes multiple output cables with Lightning for Apple devices, USB-C for Android, and analog 3.5 mm for cameras and other devices. A smartphone holder is built into the receiver, and a removable handgrip stabilizes your mobile videos. A shoe mount at the top lets you to attach important accessories, such as video lights and shotgun microphones. The included SP-RX9 wireless receiver can also be used as an audio mixer. You can plug two microphones directly into it and connect it to your smartphone or camera of choice. It features two 3.5mm microphone inputs as well as a mini-XLR input. A mini-XLR to XLR cable is included, which lets you connect professional microphones directly to the SP-RX9. It can supply +48 volts of phantom power, which makes it possible to use almost any kind of microphone, such as a professional shotgun. The two included beltpack transmitters run on AA batteries, and the receiver is powered by an internal Lithium-ion battery, which can easily be charged via its USB-C port with an included cable. The USB-C port is also compatible with external battery power packs, so you can keep it powered in the field. The included handgrip screws into a 1/4-20 tap at the base of the SP-RX9, and you can use this mounting point to attach the SP-RX9 to a DSLR, mirrorless or video camera. The settings of the SP-RX9 let you put it into “camera” mode, which adjust the output to work perfectly with cameras. The power button on the TX9 beltpack transmitters can easily be set to “locked” to prevent them from accidentally being turned off when in use. If the person wearing the clip-on lavalier microphone needs privacy, a quick push of a button turns on a muting feature, and a flashing red LED reminds you to unmute it afterward. The system offers an impressive operating range of up to 330-feet (100m), and the included SR-M1 lavalier microphones provide amazing sound quality. This SP-RX9+TX9+TX9 is remarkably easy to use. It works right out of the box. You just turn on the power and go. It utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. A built-in automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. A headphone output is provided, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera or smartphone lacks a headphone jack. The SP-RX9+TX9+TX9 is perfect for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and more. It’s built with sturdy metal construction and delivers excellent sound quality in a low-cost package. It’s ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to bring with you everywhere.
- 1.24lb / 0.562kg