SR-XLR4C VHF XLR Plug-On Transmitter with +48v Phantom Power for SR-WM4C System
SKU: SR-XLR4C | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- Transmits any XLR microphone wirelessly to the SR-WM4C Wireless System
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones and accepts microphone or line-level audio sources
- Rugged metal construction with locking 3-Pin XLR connector
- 4 Switchable VHF Channels with up to 5 hours battery life
- Up to 197-foot (60m) operating distance
The SR-XLR4C is built tough with sturdy metal construction and features a locking XLR connector to secure to the microphone. It operates on four selectable channels, so if you encounter interference, you simply press a button to switch to another channel. It can be muted with a short press of a button, which is useful when the person holding the mic needs privacy. When it’s time to shoot again, a dedicated light will be flashing to remind you that it’s muted.
A fantastic addition to the Saramonic SR-WM4C Wireless System that will provide users with added flexibility and near limitless microphone options to transmit wirelessly.
- 0.31lb / 0.139kg