SR-LMX1+ Wired Lavalier Microphone for iPhone, iPad & Android Smartphones & Tablets
SKU: SR-LMX1+ | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- A wired lavalier microphone that provides broadcast-quality sound directly into Apple and Android devices
- Microphone has a 6-foot (1.8m) cable and a 13-foot (4m) extension cable is also included
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern provides smooth sound quality regardless of how it’s positioned on collars and clothing, ideal for video production and audio recordings
- Foam windscreen included for indoor use and a high-wind furry windscreen is included for outdoor use
- Extremely easy to use, no batteries or charging is required for operation
When you’re recording sound on a mobile device with a lavalier microphone, you often just need a short cable because your smartphone or tablet are kept close to your body. This is why the SR-LMX1+ includes a built-in 6-foot (1.8m) cable. However, when you put your mobile device on a tripod or a stand and you need to get in front of the camera, you will need a longer wire. This is why the SR-LMX1+ includes a 13-foot (4m) extension cable.
Lavalier microphones provide great sound quality for your smartphone videos, but if you’re shooting outdoors in the wind, you will likely have distracting wind noise in your videos. The included furry windscreen protects the sound quality of your recordings when you shoot outdoors. You will never encounter an environment where you can’t get great sound with the Saramonic SR-LMX1+.
- 0.12lb / 0.054kg