SR-GMX1 Clip-On Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for GoPro Hero4 & Hero3
SKU: SR-GMX1 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
- A wired clip-on lavalier microphone that plugs directly into your GoPro camera and provides clear, broadcast-quality sound even in high wind
- Ultra-compact, ultra-portable, and extremely easy to use — just like a GoPro
- Plug-and-play simplicity, just connect it to your GoPro and shoot, no settings need adjustment
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern provides smooth audio for video production, you don’t need to worry about what direction the mic is pointing in when clipped to your collar
- Includes foam windscreen, furry high-wind windscreen, and soft storage pouch
You don’t need to adjust any settings to use the SR-GMX1, you simply plug it directly into your GoPro’s mini-USB port and start shooting. A foam windscreen is included for shooting indoors, and when you want to shoot high-speed action, a fitted furry windscreen is included as well. Bring your action footage to life with clear-sounding dialog, and perhaps some screaming as well.
The SR-GMX1 features an omnidirectional pickup pattern, which ideal for video production because it captures sound evenly in every direction. This means you don’t need to think about what direction the mic is pointing in when you clip it to your collar, and if you turn your head while speaking, the sound level won’t dip in a distracting sounding way. The included microphone clip provides a firm grip when attached to clothing, and a lightweight, soft storage case lets you take the mic with you everywhere you go.
Note: The SR-GMX1 is not compatible with Hero Basic and Hero4 Session
1 x SR-GMX1 Omnidirectional lavalier microphone with 5.9-foot (1.8m) cable
1 x Alligator-style microphone clip
1 x Foam windscreen
1 x Furry high-wind windscreen
1 x Soft drawstring storage pouch
- 0.05lb / 0.023kg