SR-AX101 Battery-Free 2-Channel On-Camera XLR & 1/8“ (3.5mm) Audio Mixer for DSLR, Mirrorless & Video Cameras
SKU: SR-AX101 | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- An affordable solution for connecting 2 XLR mics to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras
- Compact, lightweight, passive, battery-free and capable of delivering broadcast-quality sound
- Two locking XLR inputs, one 1/8“ (3.5mm) auxiliary input, each with Mic/Line switches
- Camera mount wheel makes it easy to attach and detach
- Ground switch helps you quickly resolve noise issues
The AX101 is both compact and lightweight, so it won’t add unwanted bulk or heft to your camera. Its XLR inputs feature locking mechanisms so your cables won’t accidentally get unplugged when in use. The top panel features a tripod screw to mount it to the bottom of your camera, and a handy wheel makes it easy to attach and detach. A female thread on the base of the AX101 enables you to attach it to a tripod.
Each input offers a Mic/Line switch, so you can connect either a microphone or a line-level signal, such as an output from a mixing board. A ground switch lets you quickly resolve any noise issues that occur, and a Mono/Stereo switch lets you decide if you want to record the two separate channels independently in the camera, or have their sounds mixed together. The Mono setting is useful when you have only one audio source plugged into the AX101, and you want it recorded to both channels in your camera.
- 0.42lb / 0.191kg