DK6B Lightweight & Slimline Professional Omnidirectional Headset Microphone for Sony UWP, UWP-D & WRT Wireless Transmitters with Locking 3.5mm Input
SKU: DK6B | Our warehouses are currently closed from January 3rd to January 10th and no orders will be shipped during this time. Any orders placed during this week will be shipped when the warehouse reopens on January 11th.
- Nearly invisible, low-profile and ultra-lightweight headset microphone for Sony wireless transmitters with a locking 3.5mm input that delivers premium, detailed sound quality with a comfortable and secure fit
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern is ideal for speech and vocal performance, easy-to-adjust boom arm length easily fits people of all sizes
- Comfortably mounts to both ears for a confident and secure fit, sweat, make-up and dust-proof for a variety of applications from broadcasting to theatrical performance and more
- Locking 3.5mm connector compatible with Sony UWP, UWP-D and WRT series wireless system belt pack transmitters
- Includes a lightweight yet protective case for storage and travel with a mesh pocket and a handle, two fitted foam windscreens are also included to prevent unwanted wind noise
Clear sound, almost invisible
The DK6B mounts to both ears to maximize comfort and provide a confident fit, even if the person wearing it is highly active. It’s as lightweight as possible, weighing only 0.7 oz (20g), so it doesn’t inhibit movement. The microphone boom arm length can easily be adjusted to fit different sized people, and the cable is the ideal length to plug into belt pack wireless transmitters.
For Industry Standard Wireless Systems
The gold-plated locking 3.5mm connector is compatible with numerous popular Sony wireless systems with locking 3.5mm microphone inputs such as the Sony UWP, UWP-D and WRT series.
- 0.04lb / 0.02kg